Steve shares his expertise on the area of time management within the sales leader’s role. He explains that investing time in the best sales person(s), will produce the greatest results overall. He also explains that in sales leadership, these three things are important to focus on:
- Keeping your sales team focused on the most important issues
- Working at making your best sales people even better
- Using your current sales leaders to help develop the next generation of sales leaders.
- Promoting the wrong people in to sales management
- Giving quota to sales managers
- Using sales managers to support weak sales people