Steve shares seven tips on what clients can do to embrace a crisis management thinking mentality.
- Focusing on big picture ramifications to actions such as exchange rate, competitors, etc.
- Think about the possibility of multiple events occurring at one time. Three, don’t think you are done after you put a preventive measure in place.
- Be prepared to deal with preventative measure if it fails.
- Test your plan in war games before rolling out your official plan.
- Integrate crisis planning with strategic planning.
- Be aware that often after a crisis, new opportunities can present themselves.
- Be creative when planning on how you can communicate during a crisis.